Doors Off Night Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
No trip to Las Vegas is complete without a Night Strip Helicopter Tour! Experience the Night Strip Flight and bring it up a couple notches with the doors off! This is not your average helicopter flight of the Strip! This is the only night flight offered with the Doors Off!
Take off for a 20-minute awe-inspiring Doors Off Helicopter Flight over the Las Vegas Strip. Experience 100% un-obstructed views with nothing separating you from the Skyline of the World-Famous Las Vegas Strip. Fly over historic landmarks including the Stratosphere, Bellagio Fountains, Eiffel Tower, New York New York, and Luxor light beam. Your pilot will narrate the entire flight and explain the history of the greatest city on earth.
This sensational tour will leave you blown away with picture perfect photos and memories that will last a lifetime!
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $199
- For the total Adrenaline Junkie, the outsides seats are for you with the fresh air blowing.
- For the people who don’t want the fresh air blowing on them, the two back middle seats and center front seats of the helicopter are practically wind free.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions. If a flight is canceled due to inclement weather, you will have the option to reschedule your flight or receive a full refund.
- The minimum number of passengers apply. A flight is subject to cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers required to fly do not meet the requirements. If the flight is canceled for this reason you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Individual passenger body weights MUST be provided at the time of booking.
- Due to comfort and safety on the aircraft, individuals who weigh more than 275 pounds (lbs) are REQUIRED to purchase a comfort seat. This charge will be collected by the tour operator directly on the day of the tour.
- Age restriction: 2 years old. Children ages 2-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Wheelchairs are not allowed on the aircraft. Handicapped individuals are allowed to ride in the aircraft. Assistance is provided to individuals who need help boarding the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring a Valid ID (Passport or Drivers License).
- This adventure combines a scenic tour with a thrilling helicopter flight.
- We recommend dressing for the occasion. In the winter months dress in layers including gloves, hats, and scarves.
- We recommend bringing sunglasses to keep the wind out of your eyes. We also recommend people who have long hair to bring a hair tie.
Pick Up Times:
- Pick up ranges between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm depending on what hotel you are staying at.
- Times will vary depending on availability.
- Times for doors off adventure may be scheduled at times that are not listed.
- In order to schedule a time that is not listed, you will have purchase all 6 seats.