LAKE MEAD NATIONAL PARK HOT SPRINGS
Experience the great outdoors in Las Vegas and hike one of the many National Parks just an hour from the Las Vegas Strip. Tour one of the most beautiful destinations in Las Vegas Lake Mead National Recreation Area Hot Springs Trail.
Trial Length: 6 miles Round-Trip
Hike Duration: Approximately 6 hours
Total Tour: Approximately 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
Hiking Occurs from September 30th to May 15th annually – closed from May 15th trough September 30th due to dangerous hiking conditions durning the summer months.
BOOK ONLINE & SAVE!
Online Special $100 OFF
You Pay: $169
Take advantage of what nature has to offer you! Hike one of Las Vegas’ most popular Hot Spring in Lake Mead National Park.
Your outdoor adventure begins with complementary pick up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel. Your professional hiking guide will drive you out to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo and video opportunity. On the way to the Hot Springs Hike your tour guide will explain the history of the area. Hike down an epic slot canyon to the Ringbolt Rapids where the Hot Springs form. Journey through the canyon walls only 6 to 9 feet apart and completely immerse yourself in nature. Upon arrival to the Hot Spring take advantage of this natural hot tub remedy and take a dip for the ultimate relaxing sensation in a 111 degree water. After a your senses are tightened relax for lunch and enjoy our World Famous Burger, fries, and a soda. This epic journey will have you leaving with memories that will last a lifetime!
- This is a strenuous hike and is not recommended for people with heath issues or medial conditions.
- All packages are priced per person.
- The minimum age limit is 6 years old.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Physical Activity Requited – if you have any health or medical conditions please consult with your doctor.
- We recommend packing a backpack with additional water and snacks.
- Closed toe shoes are required for all hikes. Must be an athletic shoe or hiking boot.
- Not wheelchair accessible – must be able to walk under own power.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served after the conclusion of your activity.
- If you are staying off the strip, please call us at 702-825-1411 to see if we pick up at the location where you are staying. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.