You’ve got questions – we’ve got answers!
-Drinking, Smoking Marijuana, and/or using illegal drugs prior to your tour is strictly prohibited anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused service.
-Smoking of any kind is prohibited during the duration of the tour. This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping pens, marijuana, cbd pens, etc. Please refrain from smoking until the conclusion of your tour.
-Due to the safety and well-being of others. Any violation of this policy will result in immediate tour cancelation without refund.
If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
Yes, we require a reservation for all adventures.
Yes, we require that you present your photo ID and Credit Card at time of pick up for verification purposes.
Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure your seat on tour with us.
Yes, all of our packages are priced per person.
Packages cannot be shared.
We recommend booking your adventure as far in advance as possible. We have only 14 seats available on each tour and we do sell out quickly. The sooner the better, in order to secure your preferred day and time.
No, you will only need to bring a valid photo ID or Passport.
Yes, you must bring the credit card used to make the reservation. We will check your photo ID and Credit Card at time of pick up for verification purposes.
No, we are happy to accommodate both first time and experienced shooters.
Yes, due to a safety concern pregnant women are not allowed to shoot. Please consult with your doctor if you have any disabilities.
If you would like a custom pick up time you can purchase a private shuttle for an additional $500.
No, we are a private gun range and we only rent out our weapons.
Yes, we require closed toe shoes. Please dress comfortably for the occasion.
Please bring a Photo ID and a back pack for any personal items such as wallets, keys, hats, sunglasses, etc.
Yes, we highly encourage you to take pictures!
There is a $50.00 cancellation charge per package for all cancellations made more than 30 days prior to your adventure. There is a $250 cancellation charge per package for all helicopter combination packages for all cancellations made more than 30 days prior to your adventure. There will be a 25% cancellation charge of the total cost for all cancellations made within 30 days. There will be a 50% cancellation charge of the total cost for all cancellations made within 2 weeks. There will be a 75% cancellation charge of the total cost for all cancellations made within 1 week. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Yes, you can upgrade your shooting package on the day of your adventure. We recommend upgrading before your arrival.
Yes, if you like to shoot another weapon or buy more ammunition you can do so.
The minimum age to shoot is 12 years old and 5 feet tall. All children under the age of 12 can participate as a non-shooter. The minimum age to drive the ATV, Dune Buggy or Razor is 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger with the tour guide on the 6 seater UTV.
Yes, our vegetarian option is a veggie sandwich with fries and a soda.
No, we do not allow food or drinks on our shuttle. Please be sure to eat prior to your pick up time. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
Yes, we do provide complementary pick up from most major hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip. If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.
Bullets and Burgers only operate transportation services, facilitates payment and reservations. The Arizona Last Stop is the location where lunch is served and the location of the monster truck and gun range which are owned and operated separately. Any combination package that includes a helicopter or ATV is also owned and operated independently at offsite locations not associated with Bullets and Burgers. For shooting from helicopter packages: All flights are provided by Vertical Aviation LLC.