Scenic Motorized Razor + Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
1) Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip location (7:00am, 7 days a week)
2.) Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon (90 minutes)
3.) Champagne landing at the bottom of the canyon
4.) Three hour Scenic Motorized Razor Tour through Lake Mead National Park
5.) Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
6.) Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
7.) Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location
Approximate Duration: 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
Your once in a lifetime Grand Canyon Helicopter and Motorized Scenic Razor Tour begins at your hotel when you are picked up by one of our master tour guides in a private luxury shuttle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic Razor Tour.
Ride 22 miles through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River for a total of 3 hours of riding time. Revel in the natural forming trails while absorbing the sights and sounds of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point, you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River during the summer months. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time. After an exciting ride relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you our World Famous All American Burger made from 100% angus beef, fresh cut fries, and soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
– All drivers must be 16 years old.
– Children under the age of 16 can participate in this adventure but must be a passenger.
-There is a limit of 3 passengers per driver.
– In order to purchase a passenger package, 1 driver package must be purchased.
– Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to shoot. Women who are pregnant may participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
– Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check in.
– Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– Valid photo identification is required at time of check in. This can be a valid passport or government issued id/driver’s license.
– All packages are priced per person.