Mojave Desert Tour
This is the perfect tour if you are looking for an exciting outdoor adventure in a short amount of time. Your tour begins with pick up from the Las Vegas Strip in a luxury shuttle by one of our professional tour guides. On the way to our trail, your tour guide will explain the history of Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Upon arrival, gear up and ride off into the desert sky as you bask in the sights and sounds that surround you.
Ride through the sandy Mojave Desert terrain for 1 hour and 30 minutes (Includes orientation and photo op) as you enjoy the picturesque mountain views at the edge of the undeveloped Las Vegas Lake Mead Recreational Area. Our trail is an exclusive private trail not open to other companies or the general public. After, your tour guide will drive you back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Pick Up from the Las Vegas Strip (3961 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89119)
- 1.5-hour Scenic Motorized ATV Tour through the Mojave Desert (Includes orientation and photo op)
- Drop Off
Approximate Duration: 4 hours (Pick Up to Drop Off)
- All riders are required to successfully complete an orientation prior to participating in the tour. Failure to pass the orientation will result in disqualification from the tour, and no refunds will be issued.
- Tour Time: 8:00 AM Tour – Tour start times range between 6:00am-9:00am.
- Tour Time: 10:00 AM Tour – Tour start times range between 9:00am-11:00am.
- Tour Time: 12:00 PM Tour – Tour start times range between 11:00am-1:00pm.
- Tour Time: 2:00 PM Tour – Tour start times range between 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Pick Up Times are determined by reservation occupancy and sell out.
- We will call you the day before your tour to confirm your exact pick up time.
- Pick up is form the back of the McDonalds across the street from the Mandalay Bay located at 3961 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in a UTV.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle.
- This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- Refund policy – All sales are final. Only store credit will be given based on the severity of the situation, and documentation supplied. Call (702) 333-0999 to rebook. Customers testing positive for Covid-19 will be issued a store credit good for 2 years.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-333-0999.