Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $630
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Stag doo What can I say, what an experience! Visited Vegas last week for my stag do and can honestly say this... read moreAkj50111/17/2018
Awesome We had Rick on our shooting tour. Rick was the best guide we have ever experienced. Professional, straight to the... read moreayshas7464/13/2019
Unexpected Amazing Experience We didn't expect to have to much fun at this chosen tour! The helicopter with picnic at the Grand Canyon... read moreJRB22054/14/2019
4 Wheeler Tour of The Mojave Desert Great day spent with family and friends 4 wheeling, some of us for the first time ever. We had an... read moreDomenico C1/01/1970
Highlight of the trip We had a fantastic time and this was definitely the highlight of our trip! Our tour guide John was a... read moreKgmom32/16/2019
The group of 6 of us had an amazing experience this last weekend. Our tour guide, Brandon, was knowledgeable, professional... read moreHanna Kim4/14/2019
Absolute must We took the Full Auto Shoot out a Helicopter package. Hanging out the side of a helicopter shooting targets, what... read moreDennisGloria3/04/2019
Shooting Me and Fred went shhoting ive shoot before but this is just Amazing worth every penny especially the Barret
Brandon... read moreraymondingof3/13/2019
LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE SO much fun and also how much respect you have for the military!!! Would do it again in a... read moreshamwil142/05/2019
Bullets and Burgers shooting tour. Awesome experience. Pick up at hotel was there before time. Brandon the guide was super helpful and has an amazing... read moreThomas F6/08/2019
Bullets and burgers Absolutely incredible. Brandon was amazing, so knowledgable about the history of the area and he made the journey there and... read moreZ8268AMdavidl4/27/2019
This is the most awesome adventure I have ever had !!! This company, Bullets and Burgers, is the most fun we have ever had. They are super organized and know... read moreLeontexa6/19/2019
Awesome trip Everything about this adventure was great. Our driver/host Brandon was awesome!! He explains everything to you about what’s going on... read moreTirahpooh213/18/2019
What an amazing day! Took 12 people out for a work event. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable,... read moreMelissa Provost7/12/2019
Really fun experience. They pick you up from your hotel and then you are taken to the hoover dam where... read moreTACRfan2/15/2019
Bullets and Burgers I was with a group of friends on a stag holiday. We went with the basic package and had a... read moredave2058114/15/2019
Rick was an amazing guide and had easily the hardest and most badass back story I've ever heard. Definitely made... read moreBenjamin Summers6/26/2019