Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $630
CALL 702-825-1411 to Make a Reservation
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Awesome experience I was only a spectator my husband was the one shooting, the adrenaline was phenomenal I recommend this to anybody... read moreKaren M3/12/2019
Such an amazing experience. Loved Rick who was our tour guide. He was fully of so much knowledge and we... read moreKassie Blaszak9/30/2019
Outdoor shooting Sucess Our tour guide Brandon gave us the perfect insight to Las Vegas and surrounding city’s. The tour was just as... read moreAlekxiousDiaz5/12/2019
Ultimate package with Rick This was a bucket list thing for me and I couldn’t be happier. The staff was professional and high energy... read moreJason K11/14/2018
Awesome day out! Picked up in Vegas by Brandon who took us to Hoover dam and on to the Shooting range. Then a... read morePWLski3/03/2019
Simply the best shooting experience in Las Vegas! A one of a kind shooting experience. No gun range on the strip even comes close to the Bullets and... read moreJayTeeBeepBeep2/13/2019
great fun draven was amazing. we had so much fun and he ensured we were supported throughout the experience. would def recommendari_caglar2/14/2019
Thrill of a lifetime, shooting a fully automatic weapon was a bucket list item for me that was more than... read moreWayne Blake-Hedges4/03/2019
An experience of a lifetime! Highly recommended! Rick our guide was helpful and experienced! Safety was his number 1 priority... read moreDSDEPAOLIS DePaolis7/25/2019
10/10 would go again Rick was a fantastic tour guide and an awesome range master. I’m fairly petite at 5 ft, and not physically... read morecarmela5x7/04/2019
Bullets...Burgers...Monster Truck...Helicopter ride Amazing trip...Rick was phenomenal....Adam was amazing pilot....been talking about it for days to everyone...could not have had a better time...Thank... read moreCaliphez11137/30/2019
One time only My husband done the gold package and I went as a spectator ! Big mistake and wish I had booked... read moresamanthaw2092/17/2019
Went for my bachelor party Went last week with a few friends for my bachelor party. It was an incredible experience. John, our tour guide,... read moreJames A11/29/2018
Without a doubt the BEST experience in Las Vegas ever! On the 1 hour drive to the destination the hype kept getting bigger and bigger with our Legend of a... read moreBabak S11/23/2018
Really fun experience. They pick you up from your hotel and then you are taken to the hoover dam where... read moreTACRfan2/15/2019
Great few hours out. Best value in town with shooting, monster truck, hoover dam & a great burger after. Rick... read moreGlen Noble2/01/2019
I was given this experience as a Christmas gift! I wasn't disappointed. The whole adventure from beginning to end was... read moreRabbit Hole4/01/2019
Unreal It was fantastic Brandon really was the best guide ever . I would defo recommend to everyone and the burger... read morefrankiehyland11/06/2018