Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $630
- All drivers must be at least 16 years old.
- All children under the are of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to shoot. Women who are pregnant may participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Valid photo identification is required at time of check-in. This can be a valid passport or government issued id/driver’s license.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Simply the best shooting experience in Las Vegas! A one of a kind shooting experience. No gun range on the strip even comes close to the Bullets and... read moreJayTeeBeepBeep2/13/2019
My wife and I had a great time. Our tour guide, Brandon, was very personable and knowledgeable. The range officers... read moreJim Norlin11/04/2018
Best Bang for your $ The gun shooting was amazing! The people there stand back and let you shoot freely as opposed to other ranges... read moreKdubs_600RR1/01/1970
Shooting Me and Fred went shhoting ive shoot before but this is just Amazing worth every penny especially the Barret Brandon... read moreraymondingof3/13/2019
Wicked awesome!!! Great guide in John!! Very knowledgeable on local sites and the history of the region. Hoover Dam stop was cool... read moreSteve E1/27/2019
Went for my bachelor party Went last week with a few friends for my bachelor party. It was an incredible experience. John, our tour guide,... read moreJames A11/29/2018
Awesome day out! Picked up in Vegas by Brandon who took us to Hoover dam and on to the Shooting range. Then a... read morePWLski3/03/2019
Great experience We are so happy that we booked with bullets and burgers! Our guide Brandon was really helpful and informative and... read moreJenniferWill1/01/1970
Awesome Day Out It was everything we were looking for and more! The guys Rick & Brian picked us up on time and... read moreHarrison M8/25/2014
Awesome Experience We opt for an ATV drive after our helicopter ride with Sundae. The ride was 2 hours; much more than... read moreKongzi81/11/2019
Unexpected Amazing Experience We didn't expect to have to much fun at this chosen tour! The helicopter with picnic at the Grand Canyon... read moreJRB22054/14/2019
So much fun! We had such a great time with Brandon as our guide. He is super knowledgeable about the weapons and Las... read moreSixtricks12/24/2018
Awesome experience I was only a spectator my husband was the one shooting, the adrenaline was phenomenal I recommend this to anybody... read moreKaren M3/12/2019
Great value for money Great trip, so much fun shooting powerful guns and the burger was top notch! Definitely value for money and of... read moreVMK573/12/2019
Mrs Kerry P It was a truly envigorating experience Rick our guide was amazing so informative and what a find for Bullets &... read moreGolly B1/01/1970
4 Wheeler Tour of The Mojave Desert Great day spent with family and friends 4 wheeling, some of us for the first time ever. We had an... read moreDomenico C1/01/1970
Grand Canyon flight and shooting package Did the canyon/gold shooting package on Monday Nov 19th. Really nice flight out to canyon and stop for pictures inside... read moreTim L11/26/2018
Amazing day of fun! Highly recommend the ultimate package. Tour the Grand Canyon in a helicopter. Our pilot (Raymond) was great. Rode in... read moreTrixie30612/20/2019