Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $630
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
great time picked us up at our hotel went to hover dam then to the guns that was great got a ride... read moreJames A5/21/2019
Incredible Excursion !!! From pick up to drop off a great experience. Brandon, our tour guide, was on time and very knowledgeable. Perfect... read moreFlyer6267099908011/07/2018
Great Adventure in Shooting I was a non-shooter, but my husband had the best time shooting. It was truly a great experience watching... read moreC S6/25/2019
Really great Wow, what a great time. Safety first! Shooting the 50 cal sniper rifle, hitting the exploding targets. ... read morestevecars0n7/01/2019
What a great experience, with lovely people This experience really lived up to all of the great reviews I’ve seen. I wanted to add my feedback which... read morePricey25126/19/2019
This was a day my daughter and I will remember forever.....Priceless What a fun day in the desert. Ryan (our tour guide and driver) was informative and entertaining. He helped us... read moremarkselvaggio3/25/2019
Bullets and Burgers We had an excellent trip to Bullets and Burgers. John was our tour guide and picked us up from our... read moreNiallsufc11/26/2019
My wife and I had a great time. Our tour guide, Brandon, was very personable and knowledgeable. The range officers... read moreJim Norlin11/04/2018
Shooting in the desert Rick, TJ and Ryan are incredible. This was so much fun, definitely worth the money. We booked the gold package... read morecostad1238/18/2019
Las Vegas Had a great day out with Brian. We stopped at the Hoover Dam. Did the Monster truck run. Definitely wear... read moreJohnandMichelle875/06/2019
A must do in Vegas We had an absolute ball ay Bullets and Burgers. Our guide, Brandon, was the most thorough guide I've come across,... read moreScott B11/10/2018
Great experience! From the moment of pick up to the time they dropped us off this tour keeps you fully engaged. We... read moreHeather G2/24/2019
Amazing!!! I work with law enforcement as a vendor at their conferences. I have a TERRIBLE fear of guns. Rick and... read moreBridgetSasman8/22/2019
This is an awesome place. Booked the bronze package but wish I'd done the gold one. pick up from hotel... read moreINDE SINGH9/02/2018
Highlight of the trip We had a fantastic time and this was definitely the highlight of our trip! Our tour guide John was a... read moreKgmom32/16/2019
Best afternoon We had Draven as our guide and from pick up to drop off, it was amazing. My husband and I... read morekellieo1316/16/2019
Fabulous Wow this was the best day out from Vegas. Picked up from hotel and driven out to the desert via... read moreweilandbird449/29/2019
Shooting and atv tour Brilliant experience John was a great tour guide and very informative.. would highly recommend to anyone, stop at hoover... read more90robbief2/11/2020