Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $630
- All drivers must be at least 16 years old.
- All children under the are of 16 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to shoot. Women who are pregnant may participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Valid photo identification is required at time of check-in. This can be a valid passport or government issued id/driver’s license.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Don't go to an indoor range, when you can go to an outdoor one instead.Bullets and Burgers provide anything and... read moreVincent Barnett11/22/2018
Wicked awesome!!! Great guide in John!! Very knowledgeable on local sites and the history of the region. Hoover Dam stop was cool... read moreSteve E1/27/2019
Great experience, amazing guides and staff. Super knowledgeable and take time to explain the nuances of each gun. Brandon... read moreScott Barrenger11/10/2018
Amazing day out I went there with my partner and he done Subaru racing also we done ride along where we our driver... read moreLily l1/05/2019
Bullets and burgers Fantastic trip. I was a non shooter and had a great day. Rick was the perfect host and shared lots... read moreCw79u2/07/2019
Best gun range in Vegas went there in August not only the best gun range I've ever been to but the guys there were very... read moreBeverley I8/24/2014
A lot of fun Really fun experience. I recommend it. Not only do you get to shoot awesome guns but you see the world... read moreTACRfan2/12/2019
Amazing experience, Rick was a great guide, full of knowledge and taking us up close to the hoover dam and... read moreLouise Fewster12/23/2018
Bullets and Burgers Me and my husband booked the bronze package on this trip . From start to finish the trip was fantastic... read moreNicola P11/11/2018
Highlight of the trip We had a fantastic time and this was definitely the highlight of our trip! Our tour guide John was a... read moreKgmom32/16/2019
Without a doubt the BEST experience in Las Vegas ever! On the 1 hour drive to the destination the hype kept getting bigger and bigger with our Legend of a... read moreBabak S11/23/2018
Really fun experience. They pick you up from your hotel and then you are taken to the hoover dam where... read moreTACRfan2/13/2019
great fun draven was amazing. we had so much fun and he ensured we were supported throughout the experience. would def recommendari_caglar2/14/2019
Always wanted to do this And it didn't disappoint! I regretted not getting the gold package but enjoyed every minute. Burgers were great too!Clare M12/02/2018
One time only My husband done the gold package and I went as a spectator ! Big mistake and wish I had booked... read moresamanthaw2092/17/2019
Awesome Day Out It was everything we were looking for and more! The guys Rick & Brian picked us up on time and... read moreHarrison M8/25/2014
burger and bullets Amazing experience, great staff and awesome tour guide. Well worth the money. We will be back next time in Vegasracheldepauw2/09/2019
LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE SO much fun and also how much respect you have for the military!!! Would do it again in a... read moreshamwil142/05/2019