Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $630
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Amazing experience! Absolutely loved our trip to the shooting range! Never even held a gun before but the guys there were so... read more933chantellen7/07/2019
LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE SO much fun and also how much respect you have for the military!!! Would do it again in a... read moreshamwil142/05/2019
Rick was an amazing guide and had easily the hardest and most badass back story I've ever heard. Definitely made... read moreBenjamin Summers6/26/2019
Fun in the desert! Really fun time firing automatic weapons. Extremely knowledgeable and fun staff. Burgers afterwards.Jeremy S1/14/2019
What a fantastic experience! Not only do you get to shoot some amazing guns but you also visit the Hoover... read moreVangelis S1/09/2019
Grand Canyon flight and shooting package Did the canyon/gold shooting package on Monday Nov 19th. Really nice flight out to canyon and stop for pictures inside... read moreTim L11/26/2018
Amazing day out Absolutely fantastic. Brendon was a fab host, full of interesting facts and the day as a whole was full of... read moreMaxine M2/17/2019
Best afternoon We had Draven as our guide and from pick up to drop off, it was amazing. My husband and I... read morekellieo1316/16/2019
This is the most awesome adventure I have ever had !!! This company, Bullets and Burgers, is the most fun we have ever had. They are super organized and know... read moreLeontexa6/19/2019
One of a kind experience! My wife and I were first time shooters. I went for the gold package (best... read moreMike Geller7/04/2019
Rick made this tour better than I expected This was amazing picked up on time from the hotel where we met rick who on the drive to the... read moreleehiggy2/15/2019
Awesome!!!!! This place is a little off the beaten path, but so worth it. Price is higher than most, but you... read moreTed G10/15/2019
Unexpected Amazing Experience We didn't expect to have to much fun at this chosen tour! The helicopter with picnic at the Grand Canyon... read moreJRB22054/14/2019
Loved it! Great trip! Our driver was an awesome your guide! We got to see and learn about Hoover dam and so... read moreGreyson G2/21/2019
Linda Burrowes Absolutely brilliant trip. Rick our host fantastic full of brilliant facts. Monster truck then onto shooting. Loved... read moreLinda B7/04/2019
Thrill of a lifetime, shooting a fully automatic weapon was a bucket list item for me that was more than... read moreWayne Blake-Hedges4/03/2019
Wild and fun! Brandon was a great tour guide. The helicopter tours were absolutely incredible!!! Would definitely do this again.hilaryh56510/01/2019
awsome time worth every penny couldnt get enough there was guns monster trucks and food what els could you want except a sweet view of... read moreCole S6/08/2019