Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational “Doors On” helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Motorized Scenic ATV Tour.
Upon arrival, your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Grand Canyon Air + Scenic Motorized ATV Tour Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Motorized Scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
Book Online and Save! $100 Off
Online Price: $630
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger in the 6-seater UTV.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Amazing day! Go Brandon! Had such an amazing day in the range yesterday with amazing staff! Well done to the team, we really enjoyed... read moreJordon R3/04/2019
Great birthday gift Took my niece here as a fun gift to celebrate her birthday. She loved it. Definitely consider the gold package... read moreD3407HLchristyc12/01/2019
Girls with Boys with Guns! Fantastic day out away from the Strip, whether you are male or female, experienced with guns or not this was... read morePamela M6/25/2019
Mrs Kerry P It was a truly envigorating experience
Rick our guide was amazing so informative and what a find for Bullets &... read moreGolly B1/01/1970
I had never fired a gun before, and the guys at the range made it super easy. They were funny... read moreNate Shaw11/20/2019
So much fun When we got picked up in the morning no one wanted to talk, the guide helped us come out of... read morejoy27ray6/23/2019
Much better than my boys expected Man, I just went there on my bachelor party and had a lot pot opposing thoughts about people wanting to... read moreJosh S2/19/2019
What a blast! Rick picked us up at the hotel and delivered us to Sundance Helicopters. The tour of the Grand Canyon,... read morebmu3735/20/2019
Thank you to our tour guide Brandon for the tour. You were awesome, funny, and knowledgeable. My family celebrated my... read moreVal Lua10/14/2019
Great day We visited this fantastic bunch of people while on holiday in Vegas.
We arranged it before a helicopter flight to the... read moreCraguar3/27/2019
This was the reason for the trip to Las Vegas and it was SO worth it! I did this as... read moreGabrielle Olson8/27/2019
Gold Shooting Package I chose the gold package and shot the glovk, mp5, ak47, m60 and barret. The trip consisted of a somewhat... read moreJakob N11/29/2018
Guns and Burgers Fun times, shot all kinds of guns and had burgers after...then rodes ATVs in the desert. What more could you... read moreTodd H3/20/2019
Our driver John was very good. He explain to us the difference between the guns and was very helpful.
He also... read moreSerge Patenaude11/19/2019
Incredible Excursion !!! From pick up to drop off a great experience. Brandon, our tour guide, was on time and very knowledgeable. Perfect... read moreFlyer6267099908011/07/2018
Highlight of the trip We had a fantastic time and this was definitely the highlight of our trip! Our tour guide John was a... read moreKgmom32/16/2019
A must do for all Great day out with Rick and his crew. Rick was a great tour guide and gunmaster from pick up at... read moreJez-aus9/11/2019
10/10 would go again Rick was a fantastic tour guide and an awesome range master. I’m fairly petite at 5 ft, and not physically... read morecarmela5x7/04/2019