1. Pick up from any Las Vegas Strip Hotel (7:00am, daily)
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity
3. 3 hour ATV tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
4. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
5. 60 minute Doors Off Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon
6. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
7. Drop off at any Las Vegas Strip Location
Duration: Approximately 7.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Book Online Today and Save $100
You Pay: $930
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime with breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam Bridge, ATV ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River, and fly over the Mojave Desert and Grand Canyon. This thrilling excursion lets you take in the picturesque views of natures true wonders.
Your voyage begins with pick up from your Las Vegas hotel in a luxury shuttle by one of our master tour guides. Your private tour guide will provide an abundance of information about the unique history of the Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, and Grand Canyon. Your journey will continue through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River on our one of a kind Scenic Motorized ATV Tour. Ride 22 miles round trip down the natural forming trails of the national park and marvel in the rock formations that surround the trails for a total of 3 hours of total riding time. At the halfway point you will arrive at the Colorado River for a photo opportunity and chance to swim in the river during the Summer months. After your ATV tour arrive at our private helicopter pad located just outside the Grand Canyon West. You will board our unique Doors Off Helicopter made especially for sightseeing and take off for the journey of a lifetime. This is the only Doors Off Grand Canyon Helicopter adventure offered in Las Vegas.
Fly and feel the wind in your face for 60 minutes while you observe the local wildlife from a birds eye view. On the way to the Grand Canyon fly 300 feet over the Largest Joshua Tree Forest in the World dated at over 200 years old. View an abandoned copper mine from the 1800’s, a natural desert spring, and the Grand Wash Cliffs. Upon arrival soar above the Grand Canyon with panoramic 180 degree views of the magnificent scenery below. Marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in it’s enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of this Natural Wonder of the World. Circle back and bask in the majestic aerial views of the Colorado River and Quartermaster Canyons alluring scenery.
Gently touch down and relax for lunch at our onsite restaurant and bar. We will serve you our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling day in the air your tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with memories to last a lifetime. Spend a day unlike any other on a tour combo experience that you will remember for a lifetime.
- For the total Adrenaline Junkie, the outsides seats are for you with the fresh air blowing.
- For the people who don’t want the fresh air blowing on them, the two back middle seats and center front seats of the helicopter are practically wind free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions. If a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will have the option to reschedule your flight or receive a full refund.
- Minimum number of passengers apply. A flight is subject to cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers required to fly do not meet the requirements. If the flight is cancelled for this reason you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Individual passenger body weights MUST be provided at time of booking.
- Due to comfort and safety on the aircraft, individuals who weigh more that 250 pounds (lbs) are REQUIRED to purchase a comfort seat. This charge will be collected by the tour operator directly on the day of the tour.
- Age restriction Doors Off: 2 years old. Children ages 2-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children must be 16 years old to ride the ATV. All children under the age of 16 can participate in this adventure but must ride as a passenger on the UTV.
- Wheelchairs are not allowed on the aircraft. Handicapped individuals are allowed to ride in the aircraft. Assistance is provided to individuals who need help boarding the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring a Valid ID (Passport or Drivers License).
- This adventure combines a scenic tour with a thrilling helicopter flight.
- We recommend dressing for the occasion. In the winter months dress in layers including gloves, hats, and scarves.
- We recommend bringing sunglasses to keep the wind out of your eyes. We also reccomend people who have long hair to bring a hair tie.
Boulder City Airport (Boulder City, NV)
Pick Up Times:
- Pick up ranges between 5:00am and 7:00am depending on what hotel you are staying at.
- Times will vary depending on availability.
- Times for doors off adventure may be scheduled at times that are notlisted.
- In order to schedule a time that is not listed, you will have purchase all 6 seats.
Book Online Today and Get Free Show Tickets! Add an ATV Tour or Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour to any shooting package and receive tickets to a free Las Vegas show! Choose from the amazing MJ Live or The Rat Pack is Back! These two great shows have been hailed as "must see" live performances when visiting Vegas, don't miss out on your chance to experience one of these great shows. *One free show ticket per combo package purchased. You must call our reservation line at 702-825-1411 to redeem voucher. Ticket vouchers will be given to you at time of tour. All vouchers must be redeemed at the box office prior to preferred show time. All shows are subject to availability and do sell out. We highly recommend that show tickets are redeemed in advance at least one hour prior to showtime. Show tickets cannot be redeemed for cash value. No refunds will be offered for show times that are sold out.