Shoot a Machine Gun from a Helicopter
Take your shooting experience to the next level as you take to the sky and test your marksmanship skills shooting a machine gun from a helicopter. Your adventure will begin with your pre-mission briefing and pre-flight ground simulation training with your private range safety officer. You will be suited up and provided with noise canceling headset so you are in constant communication with your range safety officer, pilot, and passengers. Take to the sky with your new marksmanship skills and open fire at 3 different areal targets located on our 71-acre picturesque range in the Mojave Desert. You will receive an authentic simulated aerial mission that will fulfill your shooting machine gun fantasies. After you complete your mission touch down with memories that will last a lifetime.
Experience the thrill of this one of a kind adventure and leave with a vast knowledge of aerial marksmanship that only known by a handful of people.
1 Person Shooting: $650
-150 rounds/per person (TOTAL: 150 rounds)
2 Person Shooting: $1250
-150 rounds/per person (TOTAL: 300 rounds)
3 Person Shooting: $1840
-150 rounds/per person (TOTAL: 450 rounds)
4 Person Shooting: $2050
-150 rounds/per person (TOTAL: 600 rounds)
For Each Additional Person $550/per person with 150 rounds
- There is a weight limit of 300 lbs per passenger.
- If you have more than 4 people in your party you can purchase an additional shooter package at time of checkout.
- Minimum age is 15 years old. All children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The M249 SAW is the weapon being utilized for this adventure.
- We are open to the public and no experience is necessary. First-time shooters are welcomed.
- All passengers will be breathalyzed prior to the flight and must have a blood-alcohol level below 0.04%
- You may purchase your helicopter flight video for $125.
- Extra Ammo is available for purchase.
- If you are a convicted felon you are NOT allowed to participate. We require that you sign a document stating that you are not a convicted felon at time of pick up.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- If you are are staying in a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B locations. Complementary pick up is available from our corporate office.