Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” one last time. Land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your professional guide and escorted to the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous All-American Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Three-hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Best afternoon We had Draven as our guide and from pick up to drop off, it was amazing. My husband and I... read morekellieo1316/16/2019
A great day away from the Las Vegas Strip. My friend booked us for the Gold Shooter's package. The night... read moreRyan K9/07/2019
Rick made this tour better than I expected This was amazing picked up on time from the hotel where we met rick who on the drive to the... read moreleehiggy1/01/1970
Amazing I visited here with my son and did the monster truck, shooting and burger experience.
Ryan and Dave were extremely... read moreJoseph H3/23/2019
Best bachelor party ever My best man booked a tour here for my bachelor party on September 21,2019 all I have to say was... read moreHungtruong7739/24/2019
An experience of a lifetime! Highly recommended! Rick our guide was helpful and experienced! Safety was his number 1 priority... read moreDSDEPAOLIS DePaolis7/25/2019
Tried couple different places in vegas. This one was the best by far. We did the Gold Package and the... read moreOtter2/22/2019
Awesome trip Everything about this adventure was great. Our driver/host Brandon was awesome!! He explains everything to you about what’s going on... read moreTirahpooh213/18/2019
Monster truck Was absolutely great craic and John was a wonderful guide. Would definitely recommend. Make sure to ride the monster... read moreAnne H8/05/2019
Aussie Blast ! My son and I had a fantastic experience with our host Rick, safety is the top priority and enjoyment followed.... read moreGlobeTrotting4992602/12/2019
My husband and I purchased the Helicopter & platinum shooting package for our anniversary. My husband was nervous as... read moreRosalind Hillier4/04/2019
Gold Shooting Package I chose the gold package and shot the glovk, mp5, ak47, m60 and barret. The trip consisted of a somewhat... read moreJakob N11/29/2018
This was the reason for the trip to Las Vegas and it was SO worth it! I did this as... read moreGabrielle Olson8/27/2019
Girls with Boys with Guns! Fantastic day out away from the Strip, whether you are male or female, experienced with guns or not this was... read morePamela M6/25/2019
So much fun! We had a great time. I was a little nervous to try the guns but they made me feel super... read morerosee3141/26/2019
We had an amazing time with Bullets and Burgers. Great customer service from Sarah at the office. Range... read moreCARLOS CORTES LOPEZ7/02/2019
Immeasurable Levels of Fun We thoroughly enjoyed our entire experience, from the wonderfully guided tour by Brandon who was a wealth of information, to... read moreSGuard62/11/2019
Fun filled day with burgers and machine guns. They had a good assortment of weapons to choose from (including the Barrett 50 caliber rifle). They were knowledgeable with... read morereece1881/18/2019