Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” one last time. Land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your professional guide and escorted to the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous All-American Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Three-hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Took a tour with Rick, who was our driver/range master. Pick up at my hotel was painless and the drive... read moreChrystian Tejedor3/29/2019
Loved it! Great trip! Our driver was an awesome your guide! We got to see and learn about Hoover dam and so... read moreGreyson G1/01/1970
Amazing definetly have to go!! Start to finish was an amazing trip defo worth every penny! They guys are nothing but lovely treat you amazing... read moreChanstyles6/01/2019
Went for my bachelor party Went last week with a few friends for my bachelor party. It was an incredible experience. John, our tour guide,... read moreJames A11/29/2018
bullets and burgers Great day out all the way around. Tour guide Brandon was outstanding and so where the range officer. The food... read moreLuke D1/06/2019
Really fun experience. They pick you up from your hotel and then you are taken to the hoover dam where... read moreTACRfan2/13/2019
Pop, Pop, Bang My wife and I had and amazing time sending rounds down range, riding in the world's largest monster truck. ... read morenewdaynate9/05/2019
Great tour with a hidden twist Booked the silver package John was our guide top bloke very knowledgeable and helpful great burger and hidden twist of... read morepaul c5/07/2019
King shweez Wicked day out, at 1st the prices seemed a little high. Having said that you get a good day out... read moreShayzee20077/06/2019
Bradon Unreal Brandon real went out off his was to show us a good time. Amazing day on the burgers for brilliantPeter M3/11/2019
Unexpected Amazing Experience We didn't expect to have to much fun at this chosen tour! The helicopter with picnic at the Grand Canyon... read moreJRB22054/14/2019
So much fun!!! We opted for the 7am start and were collected by our guide Rick - Quick stop at the Hoover Dam... read moreLSFxo5/20/2019
A lot of fun Really fun experience. I recommend it. Not only do you get to shoot awesome guns but you see the world... read moreTACRfan2/12/2019
It was an amazing experience! I didn't get to do all things my bf did but I still had an amazing time. Brandon was our... read moreVS_85194/02/2019
Guns and Burguer IT WAS A REEALY AWESOME EXPERIENCE, WITH THE GUNS, so fantastic.....and the butchers were delicious, and also we had a... read moreNilsaB263/05/2019
Excellent Fun Went with two friends and had a great time from start to finish. Rick our guide and range master was... read moresimondG397WT11/02/2019
This outfit came recommended to us by a family friend.
Exactly as advertised.
Rick was a phenomenal tour guide.
He... read moreThomas Marzigliano8/29/2018
Incredible experience Rick our tour guide picked us up from our hotel around 7am, instantly he was so friendly and super knowledgable... read moreAimesleigh7/23/2019