Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” one last time. Land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your professional guide and escorted to the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous All-American Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Three-hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Go gold. Awesome day with John and the team. Cant imagine the variety of people and skill levels they see ,but all... read morekevinhH1261MY1/24/2020
Rick was an amazing guide and had easily the hardest and most badass back story I've ever heard. Definitely made... read moreBenjamin Summers6/26/2019
Best bachelor party ever My best man booked a tour here for my bachelor party on September 21,2019 all I have to say was... read moreHungtruong7739/24/2019
One of a kind experience! My wife and I were first time shooters. I went for the gold package (best... read moreMike Geller7/04/2019
Fun fun fun! Amazing guide, super safe, amazing trip, super good food!The staff is very qualified. Thanks to all!PascaleG5051/28/2019
Really incredible array of automatic weapons that you cannot get the opportunity to fire almost anywhere else! Rick, Dave and... read morePete Nicol11/25/2018
Did the Rally Car Did the rally car drive instead of the shooting. Great instructor and a lot of fun on their homemade track.... read morescottmO3905WZ6/04/2019
Awesome experience We had a fantastic day with Rick. Awesome activity with interesting information! Would highly recommend this for anyone wanting this... read morekater7617/23/2019
John picked us up right on time from our hotel,he is a great guy and very knowledgeable about all the... read moreCiaran Burke12/10/2019
Great experience We had a great experience. Brian picked up us right on time. He sure knew everything about lake... read moreChristian R6/08/2019
Amazing deal I chose the Bronze package. Brandon was an excellent guide and you definitely get your money’s worth. The location is... read moreMatt F5/06/2019
Awesome! I really recommend this! We stopped by glorious Hoover Dam, went with worlds largest Monster Truck and shot hand guns,... read moreConny M7/17/2019
Awesome time Great day out shooting, all the staff were awesome. Very safe and fun time, 50 cal was crazy. Also burgers... read moreAndrew M5/05/2019
bullets and burgers Great day out all the way around. Tour guide Brandon was outstanding and so where the range officer. The food... read moreLuke D1/06/2019
Guns The staff was fantastic they were organized, fun and professional. If you have the opportunity I would recommend shooting some... read moreWade R3/21/2019
Amazing!!! I work with law enforcement as a vendor at their conferences. I have a TERRIBLE fear of guns. Rick and... read moreBridgetSasman8/22/2019
Great time Was great fun riding in the monster truck, and spending the day shooting. Rick and his guys Ty and David... read moreSean42Bartlett5/11/2019
One time only My husband done the gold package and I went as a spectator ! Big mistake and wish I had booked... read moresamanthaw2092/17/2019