Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” one last time. Land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your professional guide and escorted to the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous All-American Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Three-hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Wild and fun! Brandon was a great tour guide. The helicopter tours were absolutely incredible!!! Would definitely do this again.hilaryh56510/01/2019
Fabulous Wow this was the best day out from Vegas. Picked up from hotel and driven out to the desert via... read moreweilandbird449/29/2019
Such an amazing experience. Loved Rick who was our tour guide. He was fully of so much knowledge and we... read moreKassie Blaszak9/30/2019
Incredible experience! We had an incredible experience with Bullets and Burgers! Brandon was great! He picked us up at our... read moreDawnM22975/25/2019
Fantastic day All of the staff were friendly and our tour guide was massively knowledgeable and professional.
The day ran very smoothly, and... read moreAiden R3/05/2019
Amazing definetly have to go!! Start to finish was an amazing trip defo worth every penny! They guys are nothing but lovely treat you amazing... read moreChanstyles6/01/2019
Bullets and Burgers Awesome activity with top notch instructors that allow you to have fun while being safe. Pick up and drop off... read moreJancy C4/21/2019
Aussie Blast ! My son and I had a fantastic experience with our host Rick, safety is the top priority and enjoyment followed.... read moreGlobeTrotting4992602/12/2019
Amazing day of fun! Highly recommend the ultimate package. Tour the Grand Canyon in a helicopter. Our pilot (Raymond) was great. Rode in... read moreTrixie30612/20/2019
Amazing Staff were all helpful, picked us up on time, Chris our shooting helper couldn’t have been more helpful. Over all... read moreElliot N6/26/2019
What a Superb Day Rick is a legend, thanks for a great tour and a very interesting history of Vegas and your life.
Stopped at... read moreLee H7/02/2019
Bullets & Burgers I decided to go on this tour as they were using full military spec machine guns and the Barrett .50... read morePaul K9/02/2019
Amazing gun experience After days of research before my US roadtrip I decided to book the ultimate platinum shooting package with Bullets&Burgers and... read moreBogdan M10/04/2019
AMAZING!!!!! To start: Rick picked us up. He was fantastic! Friendly and very matter of fact, which I feel is... read moreMary R4/17/2019
Great tour with a hidden twist Booked the silver package John was our guide top bloke very knowledgeable and helpful great burger and hidden twist of... read morepaul c5/07/2019
Had a great time! Our tour guild Brandon and the range guides were Awesome. We also got a surprise and... read moreRobert Payne10/20/2018
Gold Shooting Package I chose the gold package and shot the glovk, mp5, ak47, m60 and barret. The trip consisted of a somewhat... read moreJakob N11/29/2018