Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” one last time. Land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your professional guide and escorted to the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous All-American Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Three-hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Exceeded Expectations The experience was worth every penny. All the staff treats you great and our guide Brandon was very entertaining and knowledgeable.Shawna S1/06/2019
We had a bachelor party with 9 people. Rick was our Rangemaster and wow, what an experience! Rick... read morechris seeds8/09/2019
Great experience We had a great experience. Brian picked up us right on time. He sure knew everything about lake... read moreChristian R6/08/2019
I had a great time, thanks Bullets and Burgers! I'm so happy me and my buddy decided to do this. The day began with a bus collecting me from... read moreJohan K8/25/2014
Always wanted to do this And it didn't disappoint! I regretted not getting the gold package but enjoyed every minute. Burgers were great too!Clare M12/02/2018
Great day out From pick up Ricardo was great made a long journey feel short
Gun range was good and for a first... read morescottbrown893/04/2019
Bullets and Burgers I was with a group of friends on a stag holiday. We went with the basic package and had a... read moredave2058114/15/2019
Best gun range in Vegas went there in August not only the best gun range I've ever been to but the guys there were very... read moreBeverley I8/24/2014
Everything was great . . . except the veggie option. I am not really into guns but my husband is, so since he gamely went to the Celine Dion concert... read morenormandycake3/20/2019
Amazing day out Absolutely fantastic. Brendon was a fab host, full of interesting facts and the day as a whole was full of... read moreMaxine M2/17/2019
Incredible Excursion !!! From pick up to drop off a great experience. Brandon, our tour guide, was on time and very knowledgeable. Perfect... read moreFlyer6267099908011/07/2018
Rick was an amazing guide and had easily the hardest and most badass back story I've ever heard. Definitely made... read moreBenjamin Summers6/26/2019
Unreal experience Hands down one of the best things to do in vegas. Highly recommended. Brandon and the bullets and burgers crew... read moreMsmith198702/09/2019
Roger and Sylvia Haydt Had an amazing once in a lifetime experience. Our tour guide Brandon was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and made... read moreSylvia S11/21/2018
Awesome experience! Went as a non shooter with my 16 year old son. I was not there for any other reason than... read moreMonique D4/03/2019
A testosterone filled blast Had an awesome time with my sons. Quick stop at the Hoover Dam, a ride in a Monster Truck,... read moreChris C2/03/2019
Great day with some true patriots!!! My friends and I booked the Gold package. It was definitely worth every penny. Dave, TJ and Ryan are great... read moreChannel493/23/2019
AMAZING First of all great trip. John Russ and his team were amazing, the tour the pick up the drive was... read moreGETWRECKED897/03/2019