Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo
Experience this one of a kind outdoor adventure exclusive to Las Vegas that will be sure to feed your adventurous side. Begin the journey of a lifetime as you take to the air for our sensational helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon and marvel in one of life’s greatest wonders. Come back down to earth for an exhilarating Dune Buggy ride through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle and drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” one last time. Land at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your professional guide and escorted to the staging area where your journey begins. Ride 22 miles through the alluring trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view native plant and wildlife that surrounds you. At the halfway point take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River as you relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. After an invigorating break, ride back through the natural forming trials. After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World Famous All-American Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Included in the Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy & Grand Canyon Helicopter Combo Package:
Helicopter flight through Grand Canyon (60 minutes). Champagne Landing at the Bottom of the Canyon. Three-hour Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. Opportunity to Swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point. Lunch: World Famous All-American Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available).
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Children between the age of 6 to 17 must ride as a passenger.
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old.
- Children 6 years old and under cannot participate in this adventure.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All drivers must present a photo ID in order to drive vehicle.
- All packages are priced per person.
- There is a limit of 1 passenger for every 1 driver.
- Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to Safety Concerns pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Photo Identification and the Credit Card used to make the reservation is required for verification purposes.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-712-4224 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
- ALL ATV Scenic Motorized Tours can be combined Shooting packages and with Transportation of Choice: Helicopter, Harley, Muscle car or with Private Shuttle transfer.
- For any further questions please visit our FAQ Page (Click Here) or call our reservation line at 702-712-4224.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Bullets & Burgers Rocks My husband and I took our 17 year old son on this excellent extravaganza! Harry was an great tour... read moreannesP9486LW1/18/2020
Kim Rick was amazing and he did a great job selecting the guns for my husband to shoot on his package.... read moreKim C9/07/2019
Excellent day out Had a fantastic time. The range master was sound and knew his stuff. Our guide Draven was very helpful too... read moreConorbahh12/03/2019
Never too old to have fun Did this for a good friends 50th, he and everyone involved absolutly loved it. Great friendly staff, Rick was fantastic... read moreMSScoff9/02/2019
I was given this experience as a Christmas gift! I wasn't disappointed. The whole adventure from beginning to end was... read moreRabbit Hole4/01/2019
Grand Canyon helicopter and gold shooting package Surprised my boyfriend for his birthday. Had a Great experience. Helicopter to Grand Canyon was really nice. Shooting was extremely... read moreMmjmtl10/12/2019
Bullets and Burgers-best part of our trip I was a little unsure that I wanted to go shoot guns but when I got there had so much... read moreShelltimes26/11/2019
Awesome trip Such a great experience in the middle of the desert! Staff were so accommodating and such a laugh. Definetly go... read moreOllie C1/01/1970
Bullets and burgers Fantastic trip. I was a non shooter and had a great day. Rick was the perfect host and shared lots... read moreCw79u2/07/2019
Guns, monster truck and food! Booked a last minute tour with these guys, Ryan the tour guide picked us up, really informative and friendly, really... read moreNickyturner163/02/2019
Bullets and Burgers. Las Vegas As an ex Vietnam vet and 30 year law enforcement officer I set up a gold package for my wife.... read moreRichard B3/20/2019
Great experience We had a great experience. Brian picked up us right on time. He sure knew everything about lake... read moreChristian R6/08/2019
Amazing day! Go Brandon! Had such an amazing day in the range yesterday with amazing staff! Well done to the team, we really enjoyed... read moreJordon R3/04/2019
What a blast! Literally. Did the Silver package. Shot the Tommy Gun, for “historical” purposes. Not many of these left... read moreDavid Gueulette11/25/2019
Awesome experience I was only a spectator my husband was the one shooting, the adrenaline was phenomenal I recommend this to anybody... read moreKaren M3/12/2019
Best Bang for your $ The gun shooting was amazing! The people there stand back and let you shoot freely as opposed to other ranges... read moreKdubs_600RR2/19/2019
Most amazing experience Did the gold package and it truly was a blast. Rick our instructor was very professional and provided us with... read moreLudvaigL8/05/2019
Awesome!!!!! This place is a little off the beaten path, but so worth it. Price is higher than most, but you... read moreTed G10/15/2019