Skydive Out of a Helicopter, Outdoor Shooting, ATV, and Grand Canyon Helicopter Ultimate Thrill Adventure
- Complementary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00am, daily) Starting August 1, 2017
- Hoover Dam Bridge
- Helicopter Flight through the Grand Canyon
- Champagne Landing at bottom of the canyon
- Skydive out of a Helicopter
- Three hour Scenic Motorized ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park
- Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River at the halfway point
- Outdoor Machine Gun Shooting Package of your choice
- Photo opportunity with your awesome military weapons
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda
- Drop off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel
Duration: All-Day Adventure Approximately 10 hours (hotel to hotel)
Experience the most thrilling and unique adventure available no where else in Las Vegas! Explore the Grand Canyon by air then test your limits as you Skydive out of a helicopter. Continue the adrenaline rush shooting full automatic machine guns at our outdoor range and riding through the scenic trails of Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Your Skydive Adventure begins with complementary pick up from you Las Vegas Strip hotel by one of our master Tour Guides. You will tour through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15-minute photo and video opportunity. Live guided commentary will be provided about the history of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, and surrounding areas.
Experience the Worlds greatest Natural Wonder by helicopter. You will descend 1,500 feet below the rim, as you soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River traveling nearly 10 miles as you pass geological rock formations that span over millions of years. Around every corner are cathedral buttresses and pillars with amazing natural vivid colors. Land at the bottom of the canyon for a 30 minute champagne landing and light picnic snack. After departing the Grand Canyon West, your helicopter will fly back to the heliport.
Then suit up and get ready for the most incredible experience of your life! Take off and climb nearly 15,000 feet into the earths atmosphere. Now it’s time to jump and fly through the sky as you reach speeds up to 160 MPH. Experience the best adrenaline rush of your life as you free fall for nearly 60 seconds to the earth. Don’t forget to take in the incredible views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead National Park. Touch down after your life changing jump for your next experience.
You will then arrive to the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized ATV Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time. You will then be escorted to your private outdoor military style bunker set in a unique desert storm atmosphere located in the Mojave Desert. Shoot our wide variety of full automatic weapons and .50 Cal specialty weapons including the Barrett, Desert Eagle, and M2 Browning. After an action packed day relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you lunch. We will grill you up our World Famous Burger, Fries, and a Soda. Your tour guide will drive you back to Las Vegas with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
– All jumpers must be 18 years old. Photo ID will be verified at time of check in.
– Maximum weight limit is 240lbs. All jumpers will be weighed at time of check-in.
– Photo ID is required at time of check-in.
– Must be in good mental and physical health.
– This is an extreme activity and is not recommended for everyone.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us at 702-825-1411 or email us at email@example.com