Grand Canyon Air and Shooting Combo
- Complementary pickup from any Las Vegas Strip hotel (7:00 AM or 1:00 PM, 7 days a week)
- Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon (90 minutes)
- Champagne Landing at the bottom of the Canyon
- The shooting package of your choice
- Photo/video opportunity after shooting with awesome military weapons.
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop off at your hotel or at any Las Vegas Strip location
Approximate Duration: 5.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Embark on one of the most breathtaking, unbelievable, and sensational helicopter and shooting adventures in the world. View the Grand Canyon from a whole new perspective as you fly through one of Worlds Natural Wonders. Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon on one of our spectacular “Doors On” helicopter tours. Imagine flying through the stunning Grand Canyon with it’s unbelievable rock formations then get the adrenaline rushing at our outdoor range shooting full automatic machine guns.
Your adventure begins at your hotel where your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. He will drive you to our helicopter airport where you will board our VIP luxury helicopters for the journey of a lifetime. You will take off and experience breathtaking aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert as you follow the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival, marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in its enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” as you travel nearly 10 miles. You will then descend 4,000 feet below the rim and land 30 minutes for a champagne toast and light picnic. Take off from the canyon, sit back and relax as you enjoy the scenery around you one last time. Arrive at our private helicopter pad for your once in a lifetime Bullets and Burgers shooting adventure. You will be greeted by your range and shooting specialist then escorted to your private military style bunker set in a stunning desert storm atmosphere. Fire a wide range of full automatic weapons and .50 caliber selections including the Barrett Sniper Rifle, M2 ‘Ma Deuce’ BMG, and Desert Eagle.
After getting the adrenaline pumping relax at our onsite restaurant and bar while you enjoy our World-Famous Burger, Fresh Cut Fries, and Soda. After a thrilling and most enchanting day, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
Our adventure is part thrill, part adrenaline, and “Hands Down”, the best panoramic view of all the Helicopter Rides offered in Las Vegas. Our “Doors On“ Helicopter tour stands as the perfect unique opportunity to get closer than ever to nature by taking in some of the finest and personal unobstructed views around. If our adventure strikes you as a “must do”, don’t wait!! Book today!
Book Online Today and Get Free Show Tickets! Offer expires September 30, 2016. Add an ATV Tour or Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour to any shooting package and receive tickets to a free Las Vegas show! Choose from the amazing MJ Live or The Rat Pack is Back! These two great shows have been hailed as "must see" live performances when visiting Vegas, don't miss out on your chance to experience one of these great shows. *One free show ticket per combo package purchased. You must call our reservation line at 702-825-1411 to redeem voucher. Ticket vouchers will be given to you at time of tour. All vouchers must be redeemed at the box office prior to preferred show time. All shows are subject to availability and do sell out. We highly recommend that show tickets are redeemed in advance at least one hour prior to showtime. Show tickets cannot be redeemed for cash value. No refunds will be offered for show times that are sold out.
– The Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE ALL WEAPONS for 35 rounds on the M2 Deuce.
– For each shooting package only 1 non-shooter is allowed. Must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
– All packages are priced per person.
– Passengers exceeding 250lbs/112kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weight may be off-loaded at the time of check in.
– Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
– Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
– Valid photo identification is required at time of check in. This can be a valid passport or government issued id/drivers license.