Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour
We separate our adventure from all other Dune Buggy Tours in the United States because what we have to offer to you! We offer the only beautiful and scenic motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the National Park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado canyon.
Your one of a kind Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour begins with pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel by one of our master tour guides in our luxury shuttles. Our complementary shuttle service acts as a private guided tour and you will receive a history lesson on the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. From pick up to drop off you will receive an abundance of information. Feel free to ask your tour guide as much questions as you have and your tour guide will be happy to answer any question you have. You will drive through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity. Revel in the awe-inspiring views of this Man Made Wonder as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will then arrive at the staging area located in Lake Mead National Park for your once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tour to the Colorado River. Ride down 22 miles of natural forming trails while absorbing the sights of a majestic desert landscape, plant, and wildlife. At the halfway point you have the opportunity to go swimming in the Colorado River during the summer months. After a cool and refreshing swim head back down the trails of Lake Mead National Park as you soak in the sights one last time. Then relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where we will serve you our World Famous Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries made to order, and a soda. Head back to Las Vegas with memories to last a lifetime.
Duration: Approximatly 6 hours (hotel to hotel)
1. Pick Up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel (7:00 AM, 7 days a week)
2. Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity Duration: Approximatly 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
3. Learn the facts of Lake Mead National Park and Colorado River
4. 3 hour guided Dune Buggy Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
5. Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River
6. Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian Option Available)
7. Drop off to any Las Vegas Strip Location
– All drivers must be 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 years old may participate in this adventure and ride as a passenger.
– Single seater and double seater buggies are available.
– There is a limit of 1 passenger per driver.
ALL Scenic Motorized Dune Buggy Tours can be combined with our Shooting Adventure and/or Grand Canyon Helicopter Adventure