1. Pick Up and Drop Off from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel (1:00pm 7 days a week, starting April 1, 2017)
2. Hoover Dam
3. Tour through the Scenic Mojave Desert
4. 60 minute Doors Off Helicopter Flight through the Grand Canyon
5. BBQ Lunch
6. Drop off at any Las Vegas Strip Location
Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours (hotel to hotel)
Are you ready to embark on one of the most breathtaking, unbelievable and sensational helicopter adventures in the world? Think every Helicopter tour is the same? Then you have never been on one of our spectacular “Doors Off” Helicopter tours. Imagine flying through the stunning Grand Canyon with the wind breezing through your hair as you behold beautiful, panoramic views.
Your adventure begins at your hotel when your private tour guide will be waiting for you in a luxury vehicle. Your journey will continue through the majestic Mojave Desert to the heliport. Your helicopter will be waiting to take you on our exclusive “Doors Off” helicopter engineered especially for sightseeing. Now it is time for the journey of a lifetime! As you fly 300 feet over the gorgeous scenery, view the Largest Joshua Tree Forest in the World, dated at over 200 years old. View an abandoned copper mine from the 1800’s, a natural desert spring, and the Grand Wash Cliffs. Upon arrival, soar above the glorious Grand Canyon with panoramic 180 degree views of the magnificent scenery below. Marvel the towering cliffs and stunning multi-colored walls laced with crimson, orange, purple, and black sculpted over 100 million years. You will then descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the canyon and feel the thrilling sensation in it’s enormity. Sit back, relax, and revel in the astonishing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World “.
Touch down and relax for a BBQ lunch. After a thrilling and most enchanting day in the air, your private tour guide will drive you back to your Las Vegas Hotel with guaranteed memories to last a lifetime.
This adventure is “Hands Down”, the best panoramic view of all the Helicopter Rides offered in Las Vegas. Our “Doors Off “ Helicopter tour stands as the perfect opportunity to get closer than ever to nature, by taking in some of the finest and personal unobstructed views around. If our adventure strikes you as a “must do”, don’t wait!! Book today!
Book online today and receive $100 off the retail price
You Pay: $499
All Doors Off Helicopter Tours can be combined with ATV Tours and/or the Bullets and Burgers shooting packages.
You can also combine all 3 tours together. Doors Off Helicopter, ATV and Shooting Packages for the Total Adventure all in one day. We call it the “Ultimate All American Adventure”.
- For the total Adrenaline Junkie, the outsides seats are for you with the fresh air blowing.
- For the people who don’t want the fresh air blowing on them, the two back middle seats and center front seats of the helicopter are practically wind free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions. If a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will have the option to reschedule your flight or receive a full refund.
- Minimum number of passengers apply. A flight is subject to cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers required to fly do not meet the requirements. If the flight is cancelled for this reason you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Individual passenger body weights MUST be provided at time of booking.
- Due to comfort and safety on the aircraft, individuals who weigh more that 275 pounds (lbs) are REQUIRED to purchase a comfort seat. This charge will be collected by the tour operator directly on the day of the tour.
- Age restriction: 2 years old. Children ages 2-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- 1st class seats in the front row are available for an extra charge. All requests for 1st class seating must be made 48 hours prior to your adventure date. The maximum number of first class seats available is 2 per flight. The maximum weight for first class seating is 250 pounds (lbs) per person or 500 pounds (lbs) combined weight. The outside seats are also available for purchase at time of checkout. Purchasing an outside seat guarantees your spot on the outside of the aircraft for 100% unobstructed views of the canyon. Nothing will be separating you from the gorgeous landscape of the Grand Canyon.
- Wheelchairs are not allowed on the aircraft. Handicapped individuals are allowed to ride in the aircraft. Assistance is provided to individuals who need help boarding the aircraft.
- All passengers must bring a Valid ID (Passport or Drivers License).
- This adventure combines a scenic tour with a thrilling helicopter flight.
- We recommend dressing for the occasion. In the winter months dress in layers including gloves, hats, and scarves.
- We recommend bringing sunglasses to keep the wind out of your eyes. We also reccomend people who have long hair to bring a hair tie.
- Cameras and cell phones are not allowed on the flight due to safety regulations. If you want to bring your cell phone or camera on the flight we have special regulation mounts available for rent. Mount rentals must be purchased prior to your tour date.
- Nikon D3100 professional camera is also available for rent.
Boulder City Airport (Boulder City, NV)
Pick Up Times:
- Pick up ranges between 11:00am and 1:00pm depending on what hotel you are staying at.
- Times will vary depending on availability.
- Times for doors off adventure may be scheduled at times that are notlisted.
- In order to schedule a time that is not listed, you will have purchase all 6 seats.
Book Online Today and Get Free Show Tickets! Add an ATV Tour or Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour to any shooting package and receive tickets to a free Las Vegas show! Choose from the amazing MJ Live or The Rat Pack is Back! These two great shows have been hailed as "must see" live performances when visiting Vegas, don't miss out on your chance to experience one of these great shows. *One free show ticket per combo package purchased. You must call our reservation line at 702-825-1411 to redeem voucher. Ticket vouchers will be given to you at time of tour. All vouchers must be redeemed at the box office prior to preferred show time. All shows are subject to availability and do sell out. We highly recommend that show tickets are redeemed in advance at least one hour prior to showtime. Show tickets cannot be redeemed for cash value. No refunds will be offered for show times that are sold out.